Dear Peterson Community,
You will find relevant information to keep you informed and learn about the efforts of our community to deal with the disease caused by the new SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
We know you have concerns about how to act and what to do when students come back from their trips. Dr. Carlos Pantoja, our advising epidemiologist, suggests that students stay home for four days and get tested on the fifth day (it could be with an antigen test). If the test result is negative, they can return to school. If the test result is positive, they must stay home for ten days before returning to school.
- WHO's Director General's Media Briefing, August 11th
- UNICEF, WHO & FICR - COVI-19 Prevention and Control in Schools
- Secretaría de Salud - Comunicado Técnico Diario Nuevo Coronavirus en el Mundo (COVID-19)-13 de marzo
- Secretaría de Salud - Información general (COVID-19)
- CDC - Travel Health Notices
- COVID-19 Explicación para nuestros alumnos más pequeños
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
- Coronavirus Map: Tracking the Spread of the Outbreak