We look forward to meeting your family, answering your questions, and helping you through the admissions process and transition to the Peterson Schools.
To begin your application process please fill out the following form:
About Peterson Schools
The Peterson Schools is a private, non-denominational, international, non-profit school that offers a personal and fully bilingual co-education with four campuses in Mexico City: Cuajimalpa, Lomas, Paseo, and Pedregal with more than 1,850 students ranging from preschool to high school.
Our institution has always been at the forefront of education. Since 1965, we pioneered one of the first Montessori English preschools in Mexico, now the oldest, and we have always been focused on offering the best teaching methods for our students.
Our philosophy is based on the development of the talents and abilities of our students through a holistic education and innovative curriculum, incorporated by the Mexican educational authorities, as well as accredited by agencies in the United States and United Kingdom.
Founded in 1990, this campus provides education from preschool to 12th grade.
Montessori education values mixed-age classrooms, hands-on learning, and mentorship by certified instructors, emphasizing key pillars.
- The curriculum is bilingual with academic classes in English and Spanish, aligned with Common Core Standards and driven by IPC.
- High School at Peterson Schools prioritizes methodical thinking and ethical values, offering University of Cambridge IGCSE and IB Diploma for 11th and 12th graders, along with extracurricular clubs for leadership and social development.
Founded in 1965, it's the oldest Peterson Schools campus, offering preschool from Babies’ Room to Pre-First.
Montessori education emphasizes mixed-age classrooms, hands-on learning, and mentorship with self-selected materials, guided by certified instructors.
- Learning covers practical life, sensorial learning, mathematics, and language/culture, guided by key pillars: order, coordination, concentration, and repetition.
- Alongside academic classes in English, daily oral English classes improve pronunciation and fluency.
Our newest campus, established in 2019, offers preschool from Babies’ Room to Pre-First.
Montessori classrooms encourage multi-age groups for mentoring and leadership.
- Learning is hands-on, guided by intrinsic motivation and certified Montessori guides.
- Education covers practical life, sensorial learning, math, and language/culture.
- Academic subjects in English, plus daily oral English classes for improved language skills.
Established in 1976, this campus offers elementary education from 1st to 6th grade.
Aligned with Common Core Standards for English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Elementary program is led by the IPC (International Primary Curriculum), promoting thematic, creative learning with a focus on international mindedness and personal growth.
- In addition to academics, our holistic education includes special classes in Performing Arts, Design Technology, Technology and Innovation, and Physical Education, rooted in institutional values.